I decided to follow her with my camera the other night before bed...the proof is in the pictures!
Started off on the stairs...a big no no
I love to play in the bathroom!!
Maybe there is something good in here...
Nope, I am gonna try the drawer (gotta stand on my tip toes)
Ooooh...Qtips!!
Found some really good stuff in here....
Seconds before that picture in the background was on the floor
Maybe it's time to make a phone call...
Should I give mommy a break now?
Okay, guess I can slow down for sister!!

3 comments:
She is oh so precious! Ship her over here to Mo-town for a lil' bit, I'll take care of her and give ya a break! ;)
Okay, so this is out-of-control...maybe you should get one of those "leashes?" I've heard they work wonders...although, no, that wouldn't work, since she'd have a MAJOR meltdown and then you'd have to just pick her up...defeating the entire purpose of the "leash." Hey, one more thought...where are the "Sightings of Zoe" pics?! I take a lot of pride in getting her set-up for her photo shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOG THEM NOW!
I feel ya....Drew is the same way, into everything all the time! Chloe is so cute though...I love her sweet little face. Very mischievous :)
Post a Comment