Wednesday, January 20, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!



A trip to Disneyland is an absolute must when visiting California. So when we got word that Tawyna, Halo and Nova (my sister-in-law and nieces) were coming to see us we were not gonna let them miss out on any fun. We had a blast...from the rides, to the food, to the characters, to dinner with the princesses and even the rain...yes, it made for some amazing memories. We love you girls so much and cannot wait to have you back with us soon!!
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Parks' girlies couldn't of had a better time!! If you ever need a "get-a-way" call the Loma Linda Riedel's, they will so rock your vacation!!! As Chloe would say "I like it".
Miss hearing "auntie tawna" from you Ella pumpkin ~ call me soon!!

Sending tons & tons of love ~

Barth said...

That was such a fun day. Glad I got to carry the minnie mouse shoulder bag around. Parks family, you guys are awesome, and to my three girls, I luv u ladies.

Andrea said...

I'm so so jealous that you get to go to my favorite place on earth so often! I LOVE IT!

daphne said...

it is a perk to living is southern ca :)

Boppy said...

so did we enroll in crazy cute pose school or what? ella is just too cute...makes me wanna frost her cheeks and eat 'em like a cupcake...yah, weird saying, but i did come up with it on my own.