Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had an amazing Christmas this year. We spent the holiday at my parent's home along with Simone and her family and Jasmine. It was wonderful to have the entire family back together. I feel so blessed for all the people in my life, each one plays such a different role in shaping me into who I am, who we are as a family...

Here are a few shots of the morning...I think we got more than enough gifts to take us through the next year!!

Ella got a "big girl" bike

Watch out...this girl is a crazy driver!!











Told you so....



















Chloe wanted to try to put on all the clothes she got at once


















Barth scored a ticket to the rose bowl











The girls got these adorable personalized bags (to visit grandma's house)


















...and matching sleeping bags










2 comments:

Andrea said...

Did you see we got those same sleeping bags??? I like your new updated BIGGER pictures!

Andrea

daphne said...

az, love the sleeping bags. they are pretty comfy...had to try them out :)
thank you again for the page format info...i too am loving the big pics!!