I just found out today that I have magic kisses! Yep, that's right!! It was our typical afternoon, with naptime fast approaching...Chloe had her own set of plans and laying down was not one of them. She looked at me as she always does this time of day, shook her little head and stated, "no, no, no, no!" (she is quite strong-willed). Before taking her upstairs I did a quick diaper change and bent over to give her a kiss. She looked up at me and softly said, "more, more". I of course took advantage of this highly unusal scenario and gave her a few more kisses...before I knew it she was snoring!! I could not believe it. I guess us mommies really do have super hero powers :)
(photographer Ella took this pic...thank you baby!)



4 comments:
What a great little photographer you have.
I love super~mommies!!! You rock girlie!!
Miss you so so so much!!!
Special Auntie kisses soaring thru the air to you all!!!
Auntie Tawna
Seriously?! Maybe she's turning a new leaf? :) I love my Chlodia Anna!
I love these pictures sooo much!....Chloe is such a precious doll:)...I can just imagine her little lips saying "more, more".....Miss Chlodiana so much! Mama is very beautiful too! :)
Post a Comment