We ♥ Papa
This past Tuesday we went to Applebees...Ella's choice. On the drive over Ella had a very serious conversation with me about eating vegetables. She is NOT a fan of the veggies and I have been working to try and extend her palate beyond peanut butter & jelly, mac & cheese, and anything with sugar in it's contents..okay, so it is not as bad as I am making it, but she does really have a tough time with those green things. Back to Ella's conversation...she explained to me that since she was four now, she was going to eat lettuce, and that at dinner she would be ordering lettuce. I of course didn't think she would follow through, but I went along cause she was so cute about it. Fast forward to dinner...I placed her usual order with the waitress but quickly stopped when I looked over at Ella, who was on the verge of tears, who anxiously exclaimed, "mom..I told you I wanted lettuce...". This was monumental!! Without hesitation I added a side salad (and yes, she actually ate some), her smile was priceless!!
3 comments:
I am so impressed that Ella wanted salad! wow!...I think apart of this is b/c she looks up to her ama ;)...That is so preciuos and Auntie J is so proud of her for eating her veggies!...Love the picture of papa and the girls, what is Chloe looking at though?? :)
Wow! Impressive and so cute too.
This is too cute!!!!!
Post a Comment