Sunday, April 25, 2010

i see shampoo!

Chloe has become quite the talker. Some days it seems the only time she is quiet is when she is sleeping. Every once in awhile she will get her words a bit mixed up....for example, starbucks, for the time being, has been given the title "costco". I have no idea how this mix up occurred.
This past week during our stay in San Diego, my Mom and I decided to take the girls to Seaworld. Once Chloe got word of where we were headed, all she wanted to know is whether or not we would get to see "shampoo" a.k.a. shamu. We of course made our morning stop at Starbucks on the way to the park...Chloe excitedly told the people in the line "I have costco and see shampoo". You can be sure there were a few puzzled glances.

checking out the map...eventhough they have been here dozens of times


the polar bear was really cooperating for my camera this day..thank u


this little guy hung out with us during lunch



waiting in line at the "bay of play"


No comments: