Wednesday, April 7, 2010

P is for Park

The girls and I took a trip to the park today. The weather is incredible and it feels as though summer will be here in no time. I think this is my favorite time of the year in Loma Linda...the temperatures are warm, but not too warm and all the flowers paint beautiful colors across the landscape. With all the rain we had this winter the hills surrounding our house are a bright green...but don't blink...in just a couple of months the green will have faded to typical California brown. But I don't mind it, it has become home to us and I know it will be missed after our move. The most incredible part of where we live is the miles and miles of orange orchards...we are literally surrounded by them. During early spring the blossoms begin to sprout on all the trees. The smell of the orange blossoms...a mix of light citrus and sweet floral can be smelt for miles. It is amazing!

I ♥ saltwater sandals!




3 comments:

Andrea said...

Photoshop on the oranges?? :)

I heart salt waters too...we already have our pairs for this summer.

miss you....wish we lived closer.

Andrea said...

p.s. glad we have blogs.

daphne said...

wish i had my photoshop up and running! our cd drives are not in working condition :( we are looking @ investing in a new computer pretty soon. may need some tips from u az!! would be so much fun 2 live closer...yes, thank goodness for blogs!!