As he got out of his car I was shocked to see his arm strapped into a huge brace. I was shocked and worried at the same time. He proceeded to tell me he had dislocated his shoulder at the gym this morning during his arm workout...considering the weight he lifts, I think it's too much, I was not suprised at all, and was kinda frustrated with him. The best part, he wouldn't be able to operate for at least three weeks...not what you really want to hear when he is finally in his last few months of residency. After my initial frustration I started to feel really bad...this brace is pretty cumbersome...as I turned away, trying to digest all he had just told me he let out a huge laugh....APRIL FOOLS!!!
Yep the joke's on me...you got me babe!! I still love you though...
still trying to be funny....considering the situation....
he loves that he totally had me "fooled"



No comments:
Post a Comment