The girls and I spent a few days in San Diego this week. The end of Barth's residency has brought with it lots of last minute projects, paperwork, presentations and the like that require much of his extra time. So, that being the case we retreated to our home away from home...San Diego. The girls love spending time with Grandpa and Grandma and it is often times a much needed change of pace for me. We are so grateful that we have the ability to make ourselves right at home and simply enjoy the much needed company of my parents.
the piano I spent countless hours practicing on....
playing "mommy's piano"
princess chloe
little miss sass...
waiting for the "choo choo"
"i hear it mommy!"
3 comments:
Cute cute and more cute. I love that piano pictures of the keys. So pretty.
Cute pictures of the girls. Love the picture of Ella playing the piano. Looks like you guys had a fun time!
Oh, how I miss my days in San Diego!
Post a Comment