Ella and I had a special date this afternoon. Barth got off work early and Chloe was napping, so I took her out for a little treat. Being the girly girl she is, I knew she would be pretty excited when I told her where we were headed. Here in California, we are well into sandal season, and who wants to wear sandals if you don't have cutesie toes to show off? Solution....Pedicures!!
she was soaking it all in...
color of choice...PINK of course
why not get a manicure to go along with those toes?
every girl needs a little sparkle now and then...
♥ Thank u for being the cutest date ever Miss Ella ♥







3 comments:
ella already loving those mani and pedis.....gotta love it! This looked like some precious mother/daughter time! glad you could have a girls day! <3
so cute! I love seeing pictures of your adorable family...makes me kind of wish for a girl next :-)
RIDICULOUSLY CUTE!!! Wish I could have come :)
Post a Comment