We ran across a small home just up the road that was just listed for rent. It is a quaint little house in an area that reminded me a little bit of Queen Anne Hill in Seattle. Here is a picture:
Next we headed to Pasadena just east of Glendale. I LOVE this city. It has a lot of history with some pretty incredible buildings in it's city center, the streets are lined with gigantic shade trees and wide sidewalks...it just felt comfortable to me. Pasadena is famous for it's Colorado Boulevard....the street is lined with shop after shop, tons of unique dining options, malls, and fun nightlife. I know it is a place that we will frequent often in the coming year.
In the coming month we hope to narrow our search even more, and hopefully find a home that will best fit our needs...please keep us in your prayers!
Besides house-hunting, Barth and I were able to enjoy some much needed time with each other. Life can get hectic at times with his job, so it was wonderful to have an entire evening just to ourselves (eventhough we talked about our girls non-stop!). Thank you so much again to Mom and Awpie (grandma and grandpa) for taking care of our babies!!! Like promised, I took tons of pictures...maybe a little too many.....
on the road...
we stayed at the Westin in downtown Pasadena
Most of the roads are lined with these huge trees....
our photo shoot...
in Pasadena (this corridor made for an awesom backdrop)
making Barth pose for me...he kept asking if I "had" to bring my camera with us...of course!!
The building behind me is the city hall...it is gorgeous
Barth being Barth...
not your traditional "taco truck"
need I say more....
2 comments:
Cute pictures and I love your purse :) Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!
You guys are so cute....seriously...so cute. I also think that house is adorable. :)
Post a Comment